Cliffsta's '99 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) new pix pg 6 4/9/10

cliffsta

Reaction score
Re: Cliffsta's 1999 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) Centric Rotors and Pads Pg.3

Thanks for the props, HomerJ! Yeah a friend on another car forum recommended the Centric rotors, I just sprung for their pads since I figured they'd be at least a little better than A-Z Duralast crap. They are very good. overall, decent pedal feel, very grabby. Its my opinion that the brake booster is the weakness in these systems, as they seem to be fairly suseptable to engine load changes.

Anyways... I carpted the box and relocated the Pio amp to the trunk. Pics:

trunk2.jpg

trunk4.jpg

Next up: Saving for LED tails and some drop springs.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Re: Cliffsta's 1999 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) Stereo update Pg.4!

I got a digi camera for my birthday, Canon PowerShot A550 so I snapped some better location pix. Here you go :)

nov112.jpg

nov113.jpg

nov115.jpg

nov114.jpg

nov116.jpg

nov117.jpg

bridge1.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

HillACCORD

Reaction score
Re: Cliffsta's 1999 Sedan EX 4-Cylinder (56K) New Local pix Pg. 4!

2" drop will make ur ride stand out man

cliffsta

Reaction score

I seriously need to get that Pro-Kit asap, stupid 4WD stance...

slow f23

Reaction score

hah bro tell me about it, that's pretty much the last exterior thing i need for my accord.. is a drop.

=\

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Hey Cliff,

How are those rims, I was looking to get them in 18", I guess that would make 3 of us that would have them in three different sizes, just wanted to get some feedback from you on how you like them?

cliffsta

Reaction score

I love them. With those Sumitomo tires they weigh about the same as stock (I wanna say less than a pound more per wheel?)... The lug nuts are kinda tucked awkwardly in the bolt pattern IMHO... make sure your tire iron / ratchet is plenty long or you might gouge the paint. I bounced off one curb kinda-sorta and it put a 1cm knick on one rim, but they are holding up very well. I like them alot. I think they look great. I thought about going with 18s and the same size tire (215/45) because in 17s with the 215/45 they are a smidge smaller than stock's overall height, plus the ride quality would have been the same, since the tire size would have been the same.... but I don't think the extra price of the 18s, and the extra weight, would have been worth it. Smaller tire = better acceleration :) But 18s look sharp on our cars. The silver or gunmetal ones would look sick on your car IMHO.

Were you looking for something in particular to know about them or has my babbling answered your question?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

You answered the question, my man, appreciate the feedback on them. I looked at the gunmetal and silver ones as well, but since I have a silver/black them going on, I figured the black/silver rims would be a nice touch. Might have to see what a photoshop looks like for a side by side comparison.

slow f23

Reaction score

get them black bro, that'd be sick.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Yeah, I'm pretty sold on them, although a friend of mine mentioned the SSR Professors, those are nice too, but didn't really want a 5-spoke rim.

Back