Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
I am about to order from rockauto.com,

are they a legit site ?

Last edited:

finch13

Reaction score
Yep, I've ordered a lot from them and I always read their monthly newsletter for the "repair mistakes and blunders" section lol. Yes, I am a nerd.

Cpyro

Reaction score
they verified by like 2 companys, but i always prefer the site to be verisigned (sp) or paypal worthy. but i dunno about that site. looks cheesy :p

finch13

Reaction score
I LOVE rockauto, they're actually pretty well know and very fast shipping, customer service is great too. my gf and mom both ordered tyc lights from them a few years back and they gladly took the return.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
yay for moog endlinks, I cant believe I been rolling with the stock oem crap all this time....

thanks guys, repped.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
a good question answered. i plan on getting the Eibach kit. its got a 23mm rear and 27mm front. hopefully this will be done before the summers end.

finch13

Reaction score
More force because of the engine = needing a thicker bar. Plus, the front usually tend to nose dive when slowing down into turns, also needing a larger bar.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
More force because of the engine = needing a thicker bar. Plus, the front usually tend to nose dive when slowing down into turns, also needing a larger bar.

haha. beat me to it, thanks for answering. yea the front end is heavy. this will make the front more solid.

Back