24mm Rear Sway Bar & End Links Compared to OEM

atarikid07

Reaction score
Sorry to revive and old thread/hijack this one, but I didn't want to create a brand new one for this. When I put in my new sway, I stripped the Allen screw so when I stick in an Allen wrench, I cant turn anything. How do I get my endlinks off? This is the side that connects to the car frame and there's about 1 mm of leeway between the screw and sway bar because the screw didn't go on perfectly right....

Or, if I keep it on, is there any noticeable difference in turning I should be worried about? It seems like all it would do is jiggle in place and just make a little clinking noise.

mraw112

Reaction score
You got to cut it off and buy a new one. My nut is more than half way off, and I stripped It. Ive been driving like it for probably 3+ months no problem. Just drive it till you can replace it and have the time.

mr. smith

Reaction score
might be a dumb question, but is this mod only specific to sedans or does the same part also work on coupes as well. i am really interested in doing this.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
I got both the front and back moog endlinks now. They look so much beefier than the oem ones :rock:

they look almost like mini dumbells, lol

AccordSeats4

Reaction score
I got both the front and back moog endlinks now. They look so much beefier than the oem ones :rock:

they look almost like mini dumbells, lol

How is the feel? can you tell a difference from stock to the Moog endlinks.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
car seems more composed now, going around turns the mook endlinks seem to add some rigidness to the back. Its hard to describe it, but you can sense the endlinks working....:driving:

Back