24mm Rear Sway Bar & End Links Compared to OEM

finch13

Reaction score
Yes, the understeer will decrease with a bigger size in the rear, but even the stock front bar is bigger than the stock rear.

nixed007

Reaction score
hm.. i thought u would want thicker rear so less understeer?

The front is typically larger from the factory because you have more weight up front as was stated before but also the sway-bar reduces the amount of independent movement by the suspension. Something you would notice less up front than you would in the rear. So it makes the car safe while maintaining comfort. Also the front sway-bar is hollow allowing for a bit more flex giving a "natural" feel to the car.

mista jc

Reaction score
Just installed. WOW, what a huge difference.

Didn't use the moog endlinks though, don't think my butt dyno will feel much of a difference or improvement.

Took 40 minutes without even taking rear wheels off.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Just installed. WOW, what a huge difference.

Didn't use the moog endlinks though, don't think my butt dyno will feel much of a difference or improvement.

Took 40 minutes without even taking rear wheels off.

thats how long it took to install henry's.......

wouldve been the same for roy if the bolts to his endlinks werent all rusted and seized....

how much did u get urs for JC....im thinkin of pickin one up after i get my F2's

mista jc

Reaction score
^ 115 shipped from wilX u up in Norcal

I was first in line like 4 months ago, then he went MIA and didn't update his thread, finally contacted him via email, got it, history :afro:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
^ 115 shipped from wilX u up in Norcal

I was first in line like 4 months ago, then he went MIA and didn't update his thread, finally contacted him via email, got it, history :afro:

$115....id think i'll pick it up after i get mah F2's.....

imma contact you once i get the funds James....

Back