24mm Rear Sway Bar & End Links Compared to OEM

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Moog K90343 Sway Bar End Link Kit
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1245561881&sr=8-2&condition=new

Moog K90342 Sway Bar End Link Kit
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1245561881&sr=8-3&condition=new

in both links, its the first item from Autoparts123

the thing i love about amazon is that i can take my loose change, go to a coin star machine, transfer the change to an amazon gift card and use it without any fee for coinstar :) i have a little jar that i use to hold loose change from my pockets daily and after a few months i usually have about 70 bucks :D buying stuff with a LOT of loose change ftw!

Last edited:

drey

Reaction score
i remember reading somewhere, but want to confirm. is our stock rsb's 17" and they're hallow?
was thinking picking up a CL rsb someone has for sale (if it's solid and not hallow, might be a CL-S one). think it'll make a little difference? i dont track or drive hard so i wont need anything better than 20mm.

Last edited:

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I literally just got done this upgrade a half an hour and took it for a test drive. These subtle changes make all the difference. It feels almost like a whole new car. Bumps seem to be a little softer and turns are like night and day. Even cruising on city streets and parking lots, you can still feel the upgrade.

ZFreak

Reaction score
Definitely worth the upgrade. Just finished with my accord. It's amazing what a difference it makes.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals...quick question and sorry for going a wee bit off topic.
On the moog-endlinks are you supposed to thread the grease fittings on or somehow beat them on there lol. I've tried everything possible for the past hour and the fittings i got sent from RockAuto DO NOT go/thread in the end-links for ****. Anyone else had this issue too? Also i'm assuming when regreassing the end-links you'd have to remove grease fittings, grease then put them back on or would you do it with them on by pushing the little ball they have on them in?

Fritz

Reaction score
Did this swap last week. The links did not appear to be threaded, so I'm guessing the nipples cut their own way in. Mine were a litle bit of a PITA, but once I got them to bite by hand the wrench did the rest.

As far as greasing them... There is a spring and a ball bearing inside the nipple. Slip your grease gun with a coupler onto it and the PSI of the grease forces the ball down, compressing the spring & allowing the grease to pass by and into whatever the nipple is attached to. When you are done, the spring forces the bearing back up, thus sealing off the nipple.

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Did this swap last week. The links did not appear to be threaded, so I'm guessing the nipples cut their own way in. Mine were a litle bit of a PITA, but once I got them to bite by hand the wrench did the rest.

As far as greasing them... There is a spring and a ball bearing inside the nipple. Slip your grease gun with a coupler onto it and the PSI of the grease forces the ball down, compressing the spring & allowing the grease to pass by and into whatever the nipple is attached to. When you are done, the spring forces the bearing back up, thus sealing off the nipple.

Thanks for the info. Looks like imma take a lil force to them right now and see if they still resist lol. Only thing i was afraid of is getting them in there but needing to take them out after.

Edit:
And 10 minutes later the biatches are in. Can't believe i wasted 1h trying to put these in all gentle by hand.

Last edited:
Back