24mm Rear Sway Bar & End Links Compared to OEM

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
BTW I only have the back moog endlinks installed, and I am debating whether to install the front ones or not. The oem front links look a lot smaller and I am not sure if the moog ones will do any difference like they did to the rear.

any advice guys ? maybe I should sell the front ones ?

jaz

Reaction score
Sorry to revive and old thread/hijack this one, but I didn't want to create a brand new one for this. When I put in my new sway, I stripped the Allen screw so when I stick in an Allen wrench, I cant turn anything. How do I get my endlinks off? This is the side that connects to the car frame and there's about 1 mm of leeway between the screw and sway bar because the screw didn't go on perfectly right....

Or, if I keep it on, is there any noticeable difference in turning I should be worried about? It seems like all it would do is jiggle in place and just make a little clinking noise.

use a dremel to make a line in the head and use a flathead to get it out

jaz

Reaction score
haha you gave me neutral rep FTW.. but really it does work i do it alot with other ****.. they do have kits you can buy to get like broken tools and screws out of holes but IMO dremel and flat head is the easiest.. and who doesnt love da dremel sparks!!!???

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Heads up: Auto Parts 123 on Amazon is cheaper than RockAuto. Just ordered my Moog set from them.

edit: Just search Moog K90342, K90343 on Amazon. Auto Parts 123 with their price will be listed on the side and add them to the cart. Total price with shipping was $3 cheaper for me than RockAuto's total. $3...every little bit helps right? :D

Last edited:

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
link ?

btw I ordered front and back moog endlinks for my mom's car, and got it installed today.

Is it just me or the steering feels firmer now ? Like there is a stiffness to the steering feel ? is this supposed to happen ?

Back