AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Yea I've seen Ali g I just didn't understand what u meant until I put it into context and thanks guys for doubting me?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Yea I've seen Ali g I just didn't understand what u meant until I put it into context and thanks guys for doubting me?

its not so much that we doubted you, its just a lot of kids come on here and post about their dreams...which usually tend to never happen, or come close. its cool that you stuck to it and actually made it happen. im sure it kicks ass to drive now too, haha.​

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Dom we don't talk about that but your forgetting both axles and the half shaft :hide: and no my j30 was a ls hunter. I've only races ls1s and ls2s I really want to find a ls3 but I'm afraid of the ls7 with its 7.0l of madness. I'm supposed to race a 2012 5.0 this weekend but idt that's gona happen since my car ha been in the shop since Friday. Yes I've had my car for like a whole 8 hours before it broke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXrOfnEjrxM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Congrats. I'm sure you'll be loving your car now, once you get some proper axles.

....but can we just go ahead and stop with the racing talk? That'd be great. Thx.

(because the J30 could never touch an LS1. and LS2 is even crazier)

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Congrats. I'm sure you'll be loving your car now, once you get some proper axles.

....but can we just go ahead and stop with the racing talk? That'd be great. Thx.

(because the J30 could never touch an LS1. and LS2 is even crazier)

No i meant ls as in intergra ls b18. The j35 has smack ls2s before. On my YouTube page there is proof haha. but yea we can lay off the racing talk. I may be getting custom stage 2 axles. We'll see how well my wallet likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back