AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raul

Reaction score
what a beast this car has become......AEM video is sick, just hear that exhaust and look at the smoke off exhaust!

MoneyPit

Reaction score
And those are a secret. They're in j37 territory though.

I now have more tq then hp and more HP then before.

Thanks guys and I dont think I'm gona post my numbers or dyno graph online. It's my little secret ;)
These posts are literally some of the most retarded shit I've seen on this site. If you want to "keep your numbers a secret," don't post a thread titled "AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno." If you have proof that your numbers went up from the original claimed numbers, post a dyno or GTFO. Stop talking like you have the fastest Accord ever built, it's a basic swap with no frills.

AEM EMS has been done, J35 has been done, 6MT has been done, etc etc etc. Your numbers aren't "J37 territory," or out of this world, they are exactly what we would expect from a basic J35/6MT. If you want to back up all your ricer talk, take it to the track and run down the quarter.

Humble the fuck up. You have a basic J35 Accord, not a golden nugget.

OTOH, like I already said, congrats on the swap and success on the dyno.

Yea since that I have removed the cats. Flames my dear boy, flames :beer:

SMH.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I don't have the dyno sheet, it's in my car. I haven't seen my car since Friday when it was on the back of a tow truck a couple of hours after I was texting you. ehhh ricer talk -_-

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I think people have been using the word "Ricer" so much that they've forgotten the meaning of it. You guys use the word everytime you want to talk down to someone without realizing that you are using it incorrectly. The term Ricer refers to a person who makes unecessary modifications to their import car (hence the term "rice") to make it look faster. The fact that he has street raced and posted videos makes him an idiot (something that a lot of us are guilty of) not a ricer as you guys are calling him ... If it annoys you that he keeps bragging about his swap and the numbers he says he has is a personal issue. You say why make the title "AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno." ... well he posted a video of the car on the dyno so I say the title is suitable ... That he doesn't show you the dyno sheet well thats entirely up to him maybe he doesn't want you to see his number. I know I wouldn't show people my **** ethier (leave them wondering what its capable of) and the fact that it almost hit the J37 numbers well honestly I don't believe him on it ethier and agree with the whole (sheet or it didn't happen) but who are we to say he is lieing ... maybe he did hit the 300 mark with what he says he has ... maybe he has more then what he has told us (I wouldn't say everything I have under my hood if i had something) ... For the longest i've been tempted to say something but never did since I'm not one to talk (due to lack of knowledge) but damn people need to get off his d!ck already ... Not saying it to just you (or this thread( just saying in general since theres always someone that has something to say about someone elses project

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
^Thank you. Didn't think that was that difficult lol. Complaining because he titled his thread, " [....] on the Dyno," clearly doesn't indicate he was posting his number. Perhaps then it would have said results from dyno. Obviously people are jealous. Keep up the work James, car is sex. I might be the only, if not one of the very few to actually have driven his car. Yeah, it is no joke, so stop whining and talking ****. I'll quote someone from facebook, "Keyboard warriors." SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back