Any Bikers??

HondaBoy2292

Reaction score
The link still works... This guy was selling his trek 1200 road bike and used one of your pictures for his ad

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me :( I wanted to see which picture he used and if he gave me credit haha

Anywho...I am building up a Trek Madone 6.9 Project One with Campy components right now..OMG this thing is beautiful. I really need to take some pictures of it. Black with Glossy red logos..it is amazing

Last edited:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
This is the picture that was on there, and you weren't credited.
4298794966_a5d517e61d.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Haha sweet! I would be pissed if I wasn't so surprised somebody from across the country used it. I guess it sold fast haha

Taking my camera gear to work today. Hopefully I will have time to photograph the Madone :omgbd:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^I would be jealous. We have a Madone 5.2 with SRAM Rival components at the shop that keeps calling my name. But I don't feel like spending easily over 2k on a bike right now. Maybe when I get tired of the 1200, if that ever happens haha.

So evidently this is what $9,000 looks like :D This is now the most expensive bike I have built. I was kinds surprised to see that the bike weight 16lbs exactly. I was thinking low 15s.

The 9K Bike by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
If I was gonna drop nine geez on a bike, it wouldnt be on a name brand, it would be on a fully custom frame :lawl:

I'm looking to spend around 4 grand this winter though, by that time I'll be pretty settled in my new job to be able to afford it fairly easily.

Back