Anybody let their GF's drive their car?

finch13

Reaction score
I've let a few people drive my CD and only 3 have ever driven the CG... I just love driving so no one ever gets the opportunity to drive unless I'm intoxicated and need a driver.

I taught a girl I was dating how drive a stick... it was unsuccessful.

A car is a car, it can always be replaced and I get more joy working on it than I do having it, so if it gets damaged, just replace it and start over fresh.

Theory208

Reaction score
Yeah, but only when I'm drunk haha. She learned to drive a stick real quick haha!

Edit: seriously though, I won't even let anyone put my car in gear, unless I'm in the passenger seat. If I gotta take it to the shop (reset odo) I feel like my cars been kidnapped and is really confused. I can always tell when if someone's driven my car.

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score
My wife is too afraid of bottoming out and/or curb-rashing the rims to drive it. I don't even think she would if I was dying and needed to be taken to the hospital!

MrLazie1

Reaction score
i think she would. haha if there was no other car. then later on she will tell you that you have to understand that you were dying and there was no other car she can get hands on. and its either loosing you or messing up your car. lol

widebody

Reaction score
no i don't let my wife drive, thats why i got my car cuz its a stick and she can't drive stick

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
No one touches my car. Period, I don't even let fools eat or drink in my $hit.

kenttt

Reaction score
I taught my ex how to drive my car. At the time, my car was freshly on Eibach Sportlines + Mugen Lip. Didn't enjoy too much at first, but I kept pushing her to try. Eventually, she got used to it. Whenever she drove my car, she would be way more cautious when it came to speed bumps or railroad tracks. I trusted her driving my car, even when it was winter. Always came back in one piece.

Now it's time for the current girlfriend to learn!

iam_nas

Reaction score
na, she's like 120 lbs? she just has a big booty (she's puerto rican) lol

pics?... :jarred: lol jk

i let my girl drive whenever she wants, since she has less legal issues than i do lol plus shes a pretty good driver and is careful with dips, bumps, railroad tracks. althought since i lowered it to tucking tire she hasnt really wanted to drive it. scrapping frame kinda scares her lol

Back