Anybody let their GF's drive their car?

HECz_

Reaction score
I tried teaching her how to drive stick.. but she barely knows automatic.. so yeah. lol

swollen_cu

Reaction score
my lady knows how to drive slammed, that was the test. took her to some of the worst spots and she handled em. i still tell her not to **** it up whenever she leaves though lol

LOL same with my gf! She knows how to drive my car, but everytime she takes my car, i tell her " If you fck up anything, you're paying for it! " LOLL

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
HELL NO! when my ex asked if she could, I looked at her like "are you serious? I dont even let my mom drive my car" and I especially wouldnt let her because I told her not to sit on my hood and she did, ended up leaving 2 a$$ dents and 2 scratches from the middle all the way down. So if she cant follow directions like not sitting on my car, then there was no way in hell she was going to drive my car.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
those are basic man law...

dont touch my ****
dont drive my car
dont ask me if you can do either of the above

MrLazie1

Reaction score
HELL NO! when my ex asked if she could, I looked at her like "are you serious? I dont even let my mom drive my car" and I especially wouldnt let her because I told her not to sit on my hood and she did, ended up leaving 2 a$$ dents and 2 scratches from the middle all the way down. So if she cant follow directions like not sitting on my car, then there was no way in hell she was going to drive my car.

damn sucks! 2 *** dents. haha thats pretty funny. no offense, but is she heavy? :ugh:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
those are basic man law...

dont touch my ****
dont drive my car
dont ask me if you can do either of the above

IN DEED!!! i told my gf that once and she got pissed but the rules never changed...

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
my ex drove my dep around the parking lot a few times lol out of all of my close friends, im the only one that can drive the new 5spd. ftw :lawl:

Back