apexi or else?

accordator

Reaction score
i will order these upgrades piece by piece when i have time.

just out of curiousity, would swapping the exhaust mufflers gain/lose any hp&tq? i dont like those dual blackish stock exhaust mufflers on my black car. what do you think?

theaccordian

Reaction score
mufflers are designed for ....sound.Therefore thats all it will affect, also aesthetic styling. If I were you, I'd look into tl-s mufflers.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
I LOVE the Accord. it's the car you LEAST expect to be quick. you can take on some cars and they NEVER expect you to 1. try them 2. to win.

and it's so true, cops NEVER pull over an Accord, but Civics...if you even have stickers on your car, they will tail you for a few blocks. love the Accord for stealth mode, love the Accord for being a true gangsta and original G in the car world, love it cause it's unique. there are only a handful of us Accord dudes (specially 6th gen-ers) that are THIS into our rides.

accordator

Reaction score
um...are these the ones you are talking about?

why are they so much more expensive than the whole cat-back system? lol would they fit, plug&play, without any moddings?

theaccordian

Reaction score
those are the "comptech" tls mufflers. I was referring to stock TLS Mufflers

these
2001_Acura_3.2TL_02.jpg

accordator

Reaction score
sry for the late reply man

are these what your talking about?

clicky
clicky

what do you think about these? i like these but cant find any one selling these on acurazine anymore.

clicky

Back