are these headlights any good?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
someone said in another thread that TAS was backordered on those lights but didnt inform people who already purchased them. send em an email.

as for the ebay ones (or any non-oem replacement)...the output is a little dimmer and less even, and you might run into fogging issues since the ventilation system isnt as good as the stanleys. also, cheaper plastic is used so the lenses might degrade faster.

its worth doing your stock lights, or buying another pair of oem's to paint and leaving yours stock to put back on the car later.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I bought that style a while back from a seller (forget his username) on ebay but he ended up sending me a pair with the sides not blackhoused... what I ended up doing was just throwing them in the oven and blackhousing the rest of each housing... kind of a pain in my *** but they turned out good. Here's a link to a thread I made about it...

http://6ga.accordtuner.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14927

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
someone said in another thread that TAS was backordered on those lights but didnt inform people who already purchased them. send em an email.

as for the ebay ones (or any non-oem replacement)...the output is a little dimmer and less even, and you might run into fogging issues since the ventilation system isnt as good as the stanleys. also, cheaper plastic is used so the lenses might degrade faster.

its worth doing your stock lights, or buying another pair of oem's to paint and leaving yours stock to put back on the car later.

That was me. I never heard anything after I ordered them and from the sound of it, wouldn't have, unless I emailed them. Both the vendors they use had these on backorder and after a couple weeks they still couldn't give me a date they'd get them in. I ended up getting refunded and am doing DIY on an OEM set of Stanleys.

ryan s speaks the truth. Save yourself some trouble and learn something at the same time. :coffee:

Back