are these headlights any good?

smoky

Reaction score
someone said in another thread that TAS was backordered on those lights but didnt inform people who already purchased them. send em an email.

That was me.

YUP! same here..i also ordered these like 3 weeks ago..and i emailed them and they told me they would be on back order for about 2-3 weeks..so who knows

TheHunter

Reaction score
Hey just a note, I've seen those headlights on a car in person and they were really nice. The brand new lenses were the clearest out of everyone at the meet I was at. It's true that they'll degrade faster and whatnot, but honestly they look really really nice for a while.

Accord281

Reaction score
OK I'm gonna throw my opinion in here...

I know that people swear by doing it yourself, but I honestly think you would be much happier with new ones. I ordered ebay blackhoused headlights and they look phenomenal. Last week, just for kicks, I took my stocks and DEP-housed them. They looked great on the inside, but I did everything I could to get the lenses crystal clear to no avail. I used a kit that has sanding pads and lens restorer but they still didn't turn out that great. So if your stock lights are pretty pitted or foggy, I highly suggest getting the ebay ones because it makes all the difference in the world. Properly cared for, they will stay very clear and look amazing.

Cpyro

Reaction score
thats why i got my ebay ones. its just so ****ing clear i love it. im gonna save my stanleys for a future retro i guess but the lens always comes into play. just a bitch to get it clear. i love my egays :p Maybe buy the egays just to borrow the lense on ur stanleys :p

Mazingdc5

Reaction score
aftermarket blackout headlights is pretty good. my friend used to have it, and it actually fit better than OEM for some reason..lol

krylonking104

Reaction score
blackhouse em yourself dude.... 8 bucks tops for some high glass spray paint

Back