Black housing job using a heatgun

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Are you retarded? Search!!!!!

There are soooooo many examples of it done, and just grow some balls and do it yourself! No need to buy. There are DIY's on how to safely do it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
seriously.

youve seen one, youve seen them all.

and if you wouldve look thru the thread, dude did a very nice set that you couldve seen.

Led_zeppelin

Reaction score
i was wondering what takes off the sealant in the lights.Other than putting it in the oven.. can you get acetone or something??

Ric Rock

Reaction score
seriously.

and if you wouldve look thru the thread, dude did a very nice set that you couldve seen.

oh why thank you!! those oems will become the housing for my retro project down the line

OMFG....the thread that won't die......

i was wondering what takes off the sealant in the lights.Other than putting it in the oven.. can you get acetone or something??

this thread lives on!!! :rock:

lol

Ric Rock

Reaction score
seriously.

oh why thank you!! those oems will become the housing for my retro project down the line

OMFG....the thread that won't die......

this thread lives on!!! :rock:

lol

i wouldnt try acetone or anything else...just throw that bish in the oven and call it a day

Back