Camber kit buying help

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
You don't need a camber kit. You're specs are WELL beyond fine. Save your money.

/thread

lltradell

Reaction score
You don't need a camber kit. You're specs are WELL beyond fine. Save your money.

/thread

-1.6 and -2.3 for my rears arent that bad but visually i can see it big time and i will be doing alot of commuting so id rather zero it out. So I still need help with the ingalls rear install.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
No you don't. You just think you do.

Less than 2.5 degrees of camber.... I wouldn't be worrying about that with good Toe specs.

lltradell

Reaction score
No you don't. You just think you do.

Less than 2.5 degrees of camber.... I wouldn't be worrying about that with good Toe specs.

I seriously could see only half my tires touching the floor. Well its too late, my rear camber kit just came in. I could return it though but it was only $130 for ingalls. Its more of a piece of mind for me.

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
You should get an alignment and get your toe zeroed out to specs(assuming you've let the springs settle for 2-3 weeks of driving).
For our cars specs are
Camber angle: Front: 0°00' ±1° Rear: -0°30' ±1°
Front toe: 0 ±2 mm (0 ±1/16 inch)
Rear toe-in: 2 ±2 mm (1/16 ±1/16 inch)

Chances are a camber kit up front will hit so you might be better off just fixing the back unless you can deal with the UCA hitting. For the back you pretty much have 2 choices.
Upper arm style SPC, Wicked Tuning
Lower arm style Ingalls

take a look at the Ingalls Low Profile Upper Ajustable Control Arms, i plan on getting them soon they wont hit they are for lowered cars...

lltradell

Reaction score
front specs arent that bad so ima live with it. did the rears only and im satisfied.

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
front specs arent that bad so ima live with it. did the rears only and im satisfied.

yeah im only going to order them with my ksports because i wanna replace the upper ball joint and upper arm bushings and its cheaper to get the complete camber control arms... how are the rears ? what suspension did you go with? looking to buy ksports

Back