Carbon Fiber Hood

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you know what the odds are of your hood flying open and someone stealing your hood are?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Sketch o5, I haven't bought it yet, but the deal is supposed to be done today. The reason why I'm getting one for the sedan is because I'm getting it for $200 in mint condition. The brand is no-name. It's a nice and cheap way to get a CF hood that's all. It'll fit, but there will be a gap on top of the grill that I don't mind.

Euroking, I saw the NRG locks. They are the circle ones with the silver spot in the middle to put a key. Yeah those aren't bad, but expensive. The pin ones just look cooler in my opinion.

BlkCurrant, are you saying that in a way that the odds are high or low? Lol, I'm assuming you're saying it's low.

6genaccord

Reaction score
hey man i got your pm. sounds like a sick deal. I say go for it. worst comes to worse i can sell you a sedan bumper to close the gap lol. but let me know what happens

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Got some pics of the hood. Just want to make sure if it is for an accord sedan. It's hard to tell cuz it's small but it looks legit enough. Looks mint too. Any thoughts? It looks kinda like a black hood only. Not enough light to see if it's real CF.

carbonfiberhood1.jpg

carbonfiberhood4.jpg

carbonfiberhood2.jpg

pyaarawala

Reaction score
yeah I just picked it up. it's pretty much mint and a pretty decent deal I got. I'll get it cleared when I have the money. Otherwise, a simple car wash makes it look brand spankin new.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
BlkCurrant, are you saying that in a way that the odds are high or low? Lol, I'm assuming you're saying it's low.

actually, he was saying the odds are higher. the hood having that gap the chance of it ripping up are higher, and it also makes it A LOT easier for someone to break into your engine bay and do whatever they would like.

Back