cooking recipe for F23..

ccordex00

Reaction score
SO I was reading super street, and I found out about some recipes for honda engines...to my surprise there was no...nada....zero...info for the F23 power plant....I search that "cheap lil' NA" thread but I wanna start this one so we can discuss a fully recipe for our engines (ENGINE AND TRANNY)...experiences with the G23 also, so we can take some nice ideas, pros and cons...
so far this is what i got:
F23 Rods
ARP F23 Rod Bolts
ACL F23 Rod Bearings
K20A3 Pistons
K20A3 Piston Rings
H23 Head Studs
H23 MANUAL TRANNY-F23 MANUAL TRANNY
BISIMOTO CAMSHAFT (LEVEL 1 OR 2?) *WHAT'S THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO????
CAM GEAR??
ENGINE MANAGEMENT?
REUSABLE PARTS FROM YOUR CURRENT ENGINE?
PORT AND POLISH
WELL I HOPE WE CAN DISCUSS SOME OF THESE ITEMS WITH COMMON LANGUAGE SO EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND THIS RECIPE...:thumbsup:

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Cam Gear... Not really needed... But there are a variety of cam gears.
EM..... AEM, Hondata, Kind of depends on which tranny your using.

euroking99

Reaction score
yeah, im on Honda-tech as well. I also own a 6th gen coupe, too. its in the member's ride section. the only reason why i havent posted my stuff 4 sale here is becuz i dont have 50 posts yet. im sure someone here will help clean out my storage, but all in good time. sorry about thread jacking OP.

turboputz

Reaction score
I don't see how this really warrants a new thread since there are at least 2 already and you still aren't going to find someone who's done the build.:coffee: No offense. I know you're just trying to drum up new info and keep momentum so that's cool.

Last edited:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Someone who hasnt done the build! There are actually a couple guys that have done builds like this so far. NASOHC, Greg, and myself! I just dont post any pix cuz I dont have a good camera!

Back