DIY: NRG Short Hub / Quick Release / Steering wheel ( 56k = Take a dump first! )

cg2_mang

Reaction score
NRG SHORT HUB AND NRG v2.5 QUICK RELEASE PROVIDED BY CRG MOTORSPORT!! haha

nice write up i was gonna call you to see how it was going did you end up figuring out how to wire the horn?

nexTOme

Reaction score
Nice write up. Is your steering wheel in good condition? Would you like to sell it? LMK. My leather is kinda messed up from the previous owner and I would like to replace it.

uhhhh....like no? :eh:

IcyAccord

Reaction score

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Damn nice write up Steve...even for DIY photos...those damn pix are awesome? Did you get the hub lock as well or jus the standard short hub...

Im gonna picking up a set pretty soon from Gary's homeboy but imma have em throw in the hub lock as well

Except im not balla like steve and can't afford a Personal Steering wheel...think imma stick with either Sparco or a Nardi

Great DIY Steve

cg2_mang

Reaction score
iono steve i thought you had the nardi i think you got the PERSONAL GRITA? haha iono let us see it haha oh yeah my bad i didnt choose to read the write up i just looked at the pictures haha

HomerJay

Reaction score
Is this your wheel?...I know it's been less than 24 hours...but where's the full picture??...;)

I'm reading that the quick release is for "racing only"...is this something that's illegal or just not recommended (because of the removal of air bag, cruise control, etc.)? I would assume it's as strong if not stronger than the OEM connection.

Are people using these on their daily drivers or just show cars? What's the benefit? Or is it as your wheel reads, just a personal preference?

Back