DIY - Sonata fogs in 01-02 coupe

ParisiOT

Reaction score
been hella busy with work lately. got some time off the next couple of days so expect updates on these sloots

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think he was avoiding using a derogatory term for Sexual Lieutenants Under Terse Situations.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Simple positive negative wires. After doing some reading, I'm just going to wire them to a switch. Just going to have to remember to turn them off every time i get out.
Unless someone has a suggestion of a wire I could tap into so that it only had power when the car was on?

You could use a relay (Napa part# AR272 that can handle up to 25 amp I believe) and the matching harness with pig tale wires already made on(Napa # EC23). The relay would only energize the switch for the fogs when it recieves power from another circuit of your choosing that is only on when the car is on. It wouldn't put a very big draw on something like, say "running light" circuit as it is only allowing the relay to complete another circuit. Say from battery-to-relay-to-switch-to fogs.<<<--that feed would require an inlne fuse closest to the battery as possible.
Im not a professional or anything, but I would love to see how this turns out.:coffee:

ParisiOT

Reaction score
So... it's been a week. Any progress?

Lol whoops. Been kinda busy with work and... Drinking. But I got the fogs pulled apart and I plan on resealing and refinishing the outside of the lenses tomorrow. The next day I should be able to get the bumper off and everything put in:thumbsup:

Back