DIY- wiring foglights to turn on/off with parking lights

guitarman540

Reaction score
my whole deal with the foglights is that somethings wrong with the wiring and they dont turn on at all I was trying to see if this mod would bypass everything and make them work. Ive checked everything and I cant find anything wrong with the wiring

hirichard

Reaction score
my whole deal with the foglights is that somethings wrong with the wiring and they dont turn on at all I was trying to see if this mod would bypass everything and make them work. Ive checked everything and I cant find anything wrong with the wiring

most likely a grounding problem i think. i did it this way and it worked

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
nice write up... thanks. btw, are those turn signal bulbs you're using actually any brighter? I've always wondered but am not willing to buy a pair unless there are different in some way.

fallout09890

Reaction score
Just one side note to this DIY. I did this mod, except I hooked it up to turn on/off with the low beam HIDs. When I took my car to get its annual state inspection (Virginia) my car failed because the fogs did not turn off when the high beams were turned on. Just one thing to think about before doing this mod, if you live in a state with these kinds of inspections

Back