Going 18 inch (18x8 225/40/18)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
ugh...

Listen. My first post gave you the 2 KEY factors involving if your car needs to have its fenders rolled; Ride height and Offset of the wheels.

You called me an "asshole" because why? Because, I know what I'm talking about and have been doing this for 10-11 years? My first post was put up way before you even posted your wheel offsets so I was trying to direct you in the right direction.

You should try to have more respect for yourself and watch your mouth, I hope you have more respect for yourself than that. Why even become defensive.

And thank you for your ignorant assumption of my worthiness, or are you fighting back because of your defectiveness involving car modification.

Have a great evening!

P.S thank you for still proving that it is funny when people take the internet as serious business!!
P.S.S Happy modding! And I am looking forward to seeing pictures.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I didn't think people from :canada: got down like that.

OP, you're making us look bad.

Let it go already.......you're looking like the 'Sandy' one.

People are trying to help you, take the constructive criticism in stride.

There are people on here who have a lot of helpful knowledge, and have no problems helping out people new to the scene, so long as you aren't a jerk in the process.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Thanks to those who actually gave a piece of there advice ...and what's with the Canada thing absolutely nothin to do with anything...from what I've seen this thread is goin nowhere ...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Seriously I directed you to offset and ride height on the 1st page. Lets just agree to disagree and all just move on.

I was not trying to come off rude in my 1st post, but I could see how it could be taken that way.

:peace:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
They're different.

Not really a fan, but good to see you got something that worked out for you.

Latest posts

Back