Hello from Australia! '02 4Cyl

LeAccord

Reaction score
I was there two weeks ago haha. For sure man, will pm you if i ever do.

Yeah those sizes sound good.

Lol this was at a pre-meet before the lowdown+jdmst eomm about a month ago. My car doesn't belong because that pre-meet were just accord euros lol.. :sad:

eeeman

Reaction score
I was there two weeks ago haha. For sure man, will pm you if i ever do.

Yeah those sizes sound good.

Lol this was at a pre-meet before the lowdown+jdmst eomm about a month ago. My car doesn't belong because that pre-meet were just accord euros lol.. :sad:

Sweet man.

Went Otomoto today again and the gutter rash was a lot worse than the first time i saw it. definitely not worth the money. Plus I heard that they go to Japan and buy all the cheap sh*tty rims that no one wants there and they sell them here..

And dw man, it'll be us two respresenting the 6th gen fam soon ;)

right hand drive accord!!! cool!!!

welcome to the forum ^_^

Cheers man, appreciate the warm welcome :)

LeAccord

Reaction score
Sweet man.

Went Otomoto today again and the gutter rash was a lot worse than the first time i saw it. definitely not worth the money. Plus I heard that they go to Japan and buy all the cheap sh*tty rims that no one wants there and they sell them here..

And dw man, it'll be us two respresenting the 6th gen fam soon ;)

Ahh really? They looked sweet though.. hmm, so whats the next option? XXR's?
Lol my car aint worthy yet.. :sad:

Err yeah its woman.. lol

eeeman

Reaction score

Oh crap man, my apologies for that!!!!

Ahh really? They looked sweet though.. hmm, so whats the next option? XXR's?
Lol my car aint worthy yet.. :sad:

Err yeah its woman.. lol

I agree! they looked really good on the pic but when you see them in real life you just can't believe what you see. And they want 750 for the set.. clearly not worth the money for all that damage imo.
& I honestly don't know man. I really want to get a bigger name brand and not XXR's. Was looking at BBS and i found em brand new for like 1400+ each :squintfinger:

I do believe your car will be ready soon! rims and a drop and you're done! hahaha

LeAccord

Reaction score
Yeah, gonna be hard to find decent 17 or 18" wide rims for anything under $1000. I'll keep an eye out for any.. you like any design or prefer meshies?

New wheels and another drop for me will be foreveer.. Probably not until november or something..

eeeman

Reaction score
Yeah, gonna be hard to find decent 17 or 18" wide rims for anything under $1000. I'll keep an eye out for any.. you like any design or prefer meshies?

New wheels and another drop for me will be foreveer.. Probably not until november or something..

Oh cheers man. Anything similar to those buillens, meshies or the work gnosis (so sexy). Really contemplating on 5 lug swap.. :/

And don't worry man, november will come really soon. Focus on your hsc for the mean time :thumbsup:

LeAccord

Reaction score
I swear you should just do a 5 lug swap.. will allow you so much more aggressive spec'd wheels. What else is on your future plan list? Anything else this year?

Back