Hello from Australia! '02 4Cyl

eeeman

Reaction score
Oh wow looks really clean! But yeah i agree with you on the rims. its pretty damn slammed hey .

but nah i havent seen that guy around at all. perhaps i should drive around his area to look for the car :p

eeeman

Reaction score
No update on wheels.. but i do have an update on car..
As of 3a.m. Sunday morning driving home from Bondi beach.

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG01331.jpg

Hit a taxi.. Still waiting on how much I'll have to pay for the other guys repairs.

Wheels are going to have to wait another month :mad:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Ouch ! What on earth are you driving around at 3am on sunday..? Lol.

Maybe the bumper can be buffed out? :lawl: Looks like your headlights are cracked/broken too.. Excuse to may as well get a black housed retrofitted set? Haha.

eeeman

Reaction score
Ouch ! What on earth are you driving around at 3am on sunday..? Lol.

Maybe the bumper can be buffed out? :lawl: Looks like your headlights are cracked/broken too.. Excuse to may as well get a black housed retrofitted set? Haha.

Ahaha, mate invited some of us to go to a small meet with him. Then we decided to cruise around afterwards. I'm devastated man! Starting to look into wrecking yards with 01-02 accord front ends. no luck so far though.
And i'm leaning towards blackhoused :p

hopefully have damage repaired by the end of the week... :\

LeAccord

Reaction score
Geez.. so late haha..

Yeah i've seen no 01-02 accords being wrecked, only 98-00. At least you'll be able to find another set of headlights easily. Only damage i have is on my rear bumper when this drugo lady reversed into me in a carpark. Her bumper folded into her rear wheel.. I just have a patch of cracked paint LOL Honda quality ftw!

eeeman

Reaction score
Geez.. so late haha..

Yeah i've seen no 01-02 accords being wrecked, only 98-00. At least you'll be able to find another set of headlights easily. Only damage i have is on my rear bumper when this drugo lady reversed into me in a carpark. Her bumper folded into her rear wheel.. I just have a patch of cracked paint LOL Honda quality ftw!

Oh really?! LOL how the hell did that happen hahaha
Yeah it really sucks man.. that means i might just have to do 98-00 front end conversion... :\ its so bad that there arent really any 6th gen enthusiasts here. no parts hahah

LeAccord

Reaction score
I was reversing out and noticed she was also reversing, i had only reversed maybe about a metre and a half then stopped, beeped, the car waiting for me to reverse out also beeped but she continued and hit. Crap thing is insurance wont pay up because supposedly both drivers are at fault (only in carparks).. So yeah stuck with an ugly paint crack on the left hand side bumper..

I prefer 98-00 front bumper :p haha. There's a guy parting out a 98 accord silver (v6 though) i think but the front end is already sold lol..

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?46584-Wrecking-Accord-CG-1998-V6

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/milperra/wrecking/currently-wrecking-ck-accord-v6-3-0l/339970662

These are dope .. http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?46633-MAE-18x8-35

eeeman

Reaction score
Aw that really sucks man. Have you gotten any quotes to get it repainted? I got a quotr for my rear bumper last month for $180.

Cheers for the links man! Ill have a look at them now. I dont mind the 98-00 I just really want to keep my grill.
And holy crap dude! Otomoto was selling those rims and jsut when i was about to buy em, sokeone went a couple days before me and bought em.. if they aren't sold by the end of the week id definitely consider taking em

LeAccord

Reaction score
Nah i haven't.. It doesn't really bother me for the time being.

Yeah the grille is nice on the 01-02 audm accords.
The wheels are sweet. Definitely vip haha. $1300 for the set isnt that bad considering they're in mint condition and are rare.

Back