Hello from Australia! '02 4Cyl

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Can u get wheels from us or do you have to buy from au?

Because I love SQUARE ENJUKU Brand wheels. Some of the best 4 lug wheels. They ship to Austrailia

352iw3n.jpg

Another wheel. Miro

Free shipping nvm only in USA ugh
http://www.elementwheels.com/proddetail.asp?prod=kr628-188hs

Good luck with your search. Can't u just go get wheels from a Japanese import/ export?

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
We can get them from anywhere.. its just the shipping costs that make it so expensive. The enjuku wheels are sex. But i havent found a place that will ship it to au. The site selling the kyowa wheels do ship, but it costs nearly as much as the four wheels...

Maybe you can be our us-au wheel importer.. :lawl:

eeeman

Reaction score
I swear you should just do a 5 lug swap.. will allow you so much more aggressive spec'd wheels. What else is on your future plan list? Anything else this year?

Yeah I should.. But I'm kinda scared to be working on the car by myself for something this important and i haven't seen any thorough DIYs to complete it. Should get someone from the US to fly over and help hahaha

Mmmm, by the end of the year i'd like to have the fogs installed, tranny fixed up (clutch slipping between first and second), front lip. Possibly HIDs but yeah everything first + rims of course

eeeman

Reaction score
Can u get wheels from us or do you have to buy from au?

Because I love SQUARE ENJUKU Brand wheels. Some of the best 4 lug wheels. They ship to Austrailia

352iw3n.jpg

Another wheel. Miro

Free shipping nvm only in USA ugh
http://www.elementwheels.com/proddetail.asp?prod=kr628-188hs

Good luck with your search. Can't u just go get wheels from a Japanese import/ export?

Mmmm, after you posted those up again I'm seriously considering it. I am thinking though whether the specs of the kyoto rims are decent? What do you say? Or should i go for the square enjuku's.. thing bugging me about the kyoto rims are the extra lug holes since theyre multi stud

&&&. i've searched through yahoo auctions japan and their 4 lug whels are in really bad condition. If i do come across a good set, i will definitely grab them though

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Yeah I should.. But I'm kinda scared to be working on the car by myself for something this important and i haven't seen any thorough DIYs to complete it. Should get someone from the US to fly over and help hahaha

Mmmm, by the end of the year i'd like to have the fogs installed, tranny fixed up (clutch slipping between first and second), front lip. Possibly HIDs but yeah everything first + rims of course
I see.. its always good to have a friend help you no matter what you're doing..

Sounds good man. I'm pretty sure mine is slipping too but i just tend to ignore it.. I only go into first or second if i really need it to overtake or merge.. Or when weather is wet .. like today :jae:

Mmmm, after you posted those up again I'm seriously considering it. I am thinking though whether the specs of the kyoto rims are decent? What do you say? Or should i go for the square enjuku's.. thing bugging me about the kyoto rims are the extra lug holes since theyre multi stud

&&&. i've searched through yahoo auctions japan and their 4 lug whels are in really bad condition. If i do come across a good set, i will definitely grab them though

I really like the square enjuku wheels. They are the sex :drool: plus it has massive dish :D but who ships them to au?

eeeman

Reaction score
hahaha, fwd drifting? :duckhunt:

the square enjukus are gonna stick out of our fenders like a mofo!!! see the specs? gad damn..
btw no i dont know anyone shiping to au :(

LeAccord

Reaction score
Not drifting, thats silly haha. Just the sound of the car bouncing off the rev limiter is so evocative.. :drool:

:hide:

Yeah +15? Hahaha you'll be one of a kind in your accord being that low, with such aggressive and hawt wheels.. :jae:

eeeman

Reaction score
Not drifting, thats silly haha. Just the sound of the car bouncing off the rev limiter is so evocative.. :drool:

:hide:

Yeah +15? Hahaha you'll be one of a kind in your accord being that low, with such aggressive and hawt wheels.. :jae:

Your gearbox is definitely going out soon hahaha

i think i might need to pull the fenders to fit them :/

LeAccord

Reaction score
Your gearbox is definitely going out soon hahaha

i think i might need to pull the fenders to fit them :/

Its not like i do it often anyway and I know the car has never been driven rough as it was my uncle's (never drives fast) lol.

Think theres a guy that goes to you and does it for $40 a corner iirc..

Back