Hidden things

Drift

Reaction score
I found out about the coin holder under the center console/hand rest. I had always put change in the "coin tray" under the sunroof/CC/foglight switch, but then one day i opened the first part of our hand rest/center console and was like "hmm i wonder if this is meant for change?" since theyre round and have different sizes. The only thing is,it doesnt hold much change for the quarters and nickles compared to the "coin tray".

Sent from my Htcclay's FastTest G1 using Tapatalk

The suck part is when you open the arm rest and all the change falls out. I never used that arm rest change holder.

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
I found out about the coin holder under the center console/hand rest. I had always put change in the "coin tray" under the sunroof/CC/foglight switch,

The suck part is when you open the arm rest and all the change falls out. I never used that arm rest change holder.
Yea they fall out if u put too much change in there,i had to keep checking several times to see how much change it could hold w/o falling off if i open the arm rest. I still put some change in "coin tray" tho, since i use them for the toll way often.

Sent from my Htcclay's FastTest G1 using Tapatalk

RobS763

Reaction score
Learned somthing dumb at work. if you need to lock the keys in an older accord (the years the require you to lock the drivers door with the key) you can pull the outter door handle and push down the lock and it will stayed locked.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
What I found was that if you hold the drivers side door lock to unlock for a few seconds all the doors unlock.

Mine's a coupe so if I hit unlock or lock, both doors unlock or lock. But if I use the key, hit unlock once and only the driver door unlocks, I have to double tap it to unlock both. Lock once locks both and the horn honks if I hit it again

lights turn off automatically after about 10-15 seconds when key is out of the ignition

They also turn back on as soon as you open the doors (maybe on unlock too) so I just turn off the lights anyways to keep my hid's from wearing out faster.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Something has to be wrong with your guys' coin trays, mine never spills out unless it's too full or the top part isn't closed all the way.

Another thing is say my car is locked, I hit unlock and if I don't open the doors within a certain time they lock back up. Maybe so if you accidentally hit unlock in your pocket or something.

Back