How many people have autos and how many have 5-speeds

What transmission do you have in your Accord?

• Automatic Four Speed

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • Manual Five Speed

Votes: 67 38.7%

• Total voters

Jeffro

Reaction score
The plan is to get a DC sports adapter (I'm ordering this week)... I've read the most about them, unless someone has another opinon for an adapter?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
The plan is to get a DC sports adapter (I'm ordering this week)... I've read the most about them, unless someone has another opinon for an adapter?
I had a dc on my 5th gen. It was cool, no problems.

Jeffro

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
I had a dc on my 5th gen. It was cool, no problems.

That's pretty much what I've heard, so that's what I've been planning for the last few weeks, anyway...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jeffro said:

Drive over to summit racing, guarantee they have it in stock. Of course, call first just in case.

Jeffro

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Drive over to summit racing, guarantee they have it in stock. Of course, call first just in case.

Except Summit doesn't have it listed on their website... I may have to give them a call, but I'm not holding my breath...

theaccordian

Reaction score
doesent pspec offer a "real" short shift kit. I remember all the Honduh guys going ga ga over it when they had a group buy.

Jeffro

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
doesent pspec offer a "real" short shift kit. I remember all the Honduh guys going ga ga over it when they had a group buy.

That's what I've heard, but I couldn't find one... I even went to the company website, and it says "Coming in 2005" for the 6th gen's, and I e-mailed them on the "Contact Us" section, and never heard back, so in my opinion, screw them, and I've never heard anything bad about the DC sports adapter, so that's why I'm going that way... I also had another one mentioned, and couldn't find it for the 6th gen, but I forget what it was... I haven't found much help in this category for 6th gens (no love).

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah, that thing looks nice but $200 is a bit pricey for me personally. And adapter and a cut shifter won't be that much different.

Jeffro

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Yeah, that thing looks nice but $200 is a bit pricey for me personally. And adapter and a cut shifter won't be that much different.

Ya, I can cut my own and get the DC sports adapter for under $70, so that's what's for me... :D

Neight

Reaction score
i have a auto prelude shifter ready to be installed... but i wonder has anyone else tried it.

Back