Missing that vtakk?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
US3D98 said:
scion?! lol

I have the F23A4 ULEV-VTEC which is kind of an oxymoron.

Honda: "Let's drop 2 HP so we can call it ULEV for the early 'green' adopters but throw in
have u try the defouler?
Yah right, im not a teenager. I actually hate scions.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
uh huh, then I must have the best hearing in the world :lawl:

I hear it engage just fine with simply I/H

I mean really, from a dead stop without even pushing the engine that much, you definitely hear it cross over

that's because you've never heard dohc vtak under your hood :jae:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
It's only a downgrade if you're obsessed with power? this Accord runs about 10x better than that car ever would.

the power steering system got messed up, the rear lines broke and dumped it onto the road, so a guy at my school bought it from me and he put a V8 into it to use in drag racing.

I guess that's what he's been using it for ever since.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
It's only a downgrade if you're obsessed with power? this Accord runs about 10x better than that car ever would.

the power steering system got messed up, the rear lines broke and dumped it onto the road, so a guy at my school bought it from me and he put a V8 into it to use in drag racing.

I guess that's what he's been using it for ever since.

That would be me, obsessed with power. Power that I don't have lol. My 240 still needs a lot of love. It's good to hear you didn't just junk it.

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
i've got a ULEV F23 with just intake and a test pipe and i feel its much louder than most hondas....and i've heard plenty hondas...

iDriftYou

Reaction score
Most modern cars do have some sort of valve timing technology, but hondas vtec is different. It's either on or off, unlike BMW's Vanos, which is on all the time, even at idle.

Back