Nor Cal Detailing bizzzz

slowaccord

Reaction score
ummm yea. theres way better stuff than meguiars. thats why I was saying that. looks like you responded above. I was just saying cause i use to experiment also. I got a PC myself and detail my car sometimes. you use poorboys products?

emii

Reaction score
I say go for it, I mean I don't know if $225 is necessarily good compared to what people would normally pay but it looks like you've done some research on this and gotten some practice at least.

Is this what you've been doing for the last month or two? You've been like a walking ghost town on here :lawl:

Yessir :) I've had the privilege to sit and watch how a prestigious body shop nearby does their detailing. I've been researching like craaazy and didn't want to come on here until I had my facts straight haha. Otherwise you guys might pick on me :booty:

emii

Reaction score
ummm yea. theres way better stuff than meguiars. thats why I was saying that. looks like you responded above. I was just saying cause i use to experiment also. I got a PC myself and detail my car sometimes. you use poorboys products?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions :) I've just had great success with Meguiar's. But yes I have heard of Poorboys, Dodo's juice is also popular as well. Not my cup of tea though

emii

Reaction score
:lawl: you know we totally would

good for you though.

Tank ya :)

Oh and slowaccord, the only other reason why I don't use anyone else's product is because I feel like things work much better when you use all the same line. Think of it like having enchiladas with spaghetti! Some things just are not okay to mix hahah

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice im planning to do this also but as a side job or weekend job. i recently bought some stuff as well and atm im practicing on spare parts before i do my dads van then my car. post up some pics when u can. :D

emii

Reaction score
Are you guys gonna do engine bays and rims to, I would assume?

Oh yes. We clean the engine and put dressing on it to make it shiny and nice. Rims we offer full restoration - taking them off and cleaning inside and out :)

Back