Nor Cal Detailing bizzzz

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You should offer a service where you polish soot-plagued exhaust tips.

Good job starting your own business, where are you operating out of - home or rental property? As for if your price is fair or not, I have no idea since I always do everything myself.

EDIT: I would't call it wheel "restoration", otherwise you might have some people thinking you're going to fix their peeling clearcoat. lol

Last edited:

emii

Reaction score
You should offer a service where you polish soot-plagued exhaust tips.

Good job starting your own business, where are you operating out of - home or rental property? As for if your price is fair or not, I have no idea since I always do everything myself.

EDIT: I would't call it wheel "restoration", otherwise you might have some people thinking you're going to fix their peeling clearcoat. lol

Great ideas, thank you!! Currently we're renting out a large garage bay from someone. And we do a little mobile when we can :) we're saving to get our own shop though, and learn dent removal as well

Raul

Reaction score
Congrats for starting your own business! Being the boss is the best feeling ever:darryl:

Btw, can you guys get grant from the government to start your own company?

emii

Reaction score
Congrats for starting your own business! Being the boss is the best feeling ever:darryl:

Btw, can you guys get grant from the government to start your own company?

We actually haven't looked into it! We've purchased everything with our own money from our regular jobs (thus why my car is still a 4x4 :lawl:)

congrats and I wish you Luck:rock:

Thank youu :)

Of course, Raul. Hell you can get Obammy bucks for selling poop in a box.

This made me lol really hard :hihi:

Congrats on getting the courage to go out there a start a buisness. Best of luck to you :p

Thank you oodles

Namboyz

Reaction score
do you have any more products? ur list makes you seem like your a novice. I would suggest reading up on autopia and the other detailing forums. it can be a tricky business

but they gotta start somewhere. lol but yeah i kinda agree cause thats about where im at.

but best of luck to you guys!! post some pics one day.

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
good luck emii i have no patience to sit there and detail my car like that.. i couldnt imagine doing it to someone else's car, i wish you the best of luck in your business. Take some before and after shots so we can see your work :nutswinger:

Back