NYKnick1015's NEW CAR!!! FINALLY!!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Ew u said Ford... :puke:

Ummmmm.....I would take a Focus RS over a 6thgen Accord or STi any day of the week......

ford-focus-rs-7-big.jpg

ford-focus-rs-3-big.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score
lol i am so sorry... i didnt mean to make you all wait this long lol, i havent been on the forum reading threads much and plus im taking care of the paper work BUT... i must reveal that I DID STAY WITH AN ACCORD lol....

i picked up an 04 accord sedan with 61k... I got it for a steal $8k at the honda dealership and still has warranty on it Black outside, Cream inside with woodgrain interior
car-3.jpg

But i did it for a specific reason tho... in all honestly, it was between the 2010 sonata, a 2005 subaru legacy and this car... it took be a month and a half to even search for the right car and then an opportunity came up... a local guy wants to trade his RSX supercharger for my motorcycle that ive been trying to sell for SOOOOOO LLLOOONNNGGGGGG!!!! The supercharger is really what changed my mind to stick with the accord...

I honestly wanted to go with the subaru legacy sooo bad, i really wanted it and didnt want to settle for something else. the only reason why i did because it was either pay for the accord in full OR downpayment on the legacy or the sonata and then finance the rest... and i dont need an added bill each month

pics of supercharger later

Last edited:

sikjdm

Reaction score
after all this...a 4dr 7gen sedan is what you reveal? 0.o i was expecting after 7 pages..a lambo or something. lol jkkkk man, glad you stayed with honda!

Back