NYKnick1015's NEW CAR!!! FINALLY!!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
lol yea but this one is gonna be a k24 supercharged build so stay updated lol

and i did want the legacy but the price was right here, and i couldnt go wrong with a car that i already know

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok, so, lil more details on the car, plz.

6MT, auto, V6, I4...oh wait.....RSX S/C for the Accord, must be an I4.

Still, congrats on the purchase, and it sounds like this will be a great project.

Great price as well! :peace:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
its auto right now but i think to go along down the line is gonna be the tsx 6speed tranny

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
for the amt u're planning to dump on the accord, the legacy might have been cheaper to mod down the road :lawl:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
for the amt u're planning to dump on the accord, the legacy might have been cheaper to mod down the road :lawl:

yea the tranny is not that big of a deal for me so that is probably would be the last thing i would do. i wouldnt mind having a supercharged auto... but the supercharger, im not really paying for, most of the money is gonna go into the stuff that i would need to boost like exhaust, and other small mods...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There NEEDS to be a very detailed thread about this project.

Please make sure your camera is functioning and handy at ALL TIMES, in order to accomodate our desire for frequent pictoral updates! :naughty:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright this thread has redeemed itself with the addition of the supercharger factor. lol

I would have gone for the Legacy as well, but I understand why you didn't. So the RSX sc and a TSX 6spd tranny will both bolt up to a 7GA 4cyl motor?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea this project is definitey gonna take some time so updates over time... and i will still be going to local honda meets as well...

and as for the supercharger.. the tranny is a direct fit with the TSX with out major modifications... as for the supercharger, i was told that there has to be an adapter plate to get the supercharger to fit... after that its pretty much direct bolt on... so far that adapter has been hard to find who makes it tho... im sure i can call the maker of the supercharger to find out... i dont think its a JR supercharger

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Nice pickup Nick, but I hope you have the money to support that supercharger. You'll need KPro and that in itself is like $1000.. Not to mention everything else, and tuning with Kpro.. :ugh:

Back