NYKnick1015's NEW CAR!!! FINALLY!!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Check out EliteCM.net.....

It's a 7th gen site with some guys who know their sh*t.

Timot_one knows his sh*t, he actually has a TSX motor swap & comptech SC, so he'll definitely be a source of knowledge for you.

Good luck!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Check out EliteCM.net.....

It's a 7th gen site with some guys who know their sh*t.

Timot_one knows his sh*t, he actually has a TSX motor swap & comptech SC, so he'll definitely be a source of knowledge for you.

Good luck!

Yes, Tim would definately be a good source of info and EliteCM is definately a great site to check out.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
What kind of supercharger is it JR or CTE? Do they infact make an adapter plate for the SC? I know CTE's SC's are all platform specific. Did you look into this before you traded your bike for it?

Good luck with the build man, but I also would have gone with the Legacy even if it cost me a little more. When all is said and done, you're going to drop the same money.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Beautiful car, I dont know why people are dissing on the auto. Automatics are great, some are even better than manuals.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Ehhhh....some of the new autos (dual clutch manuals) are nice, but 90% of modern automatics are slushboxes, and Hondas auto trans reputation leaves something to be desired......

nyknick1015

Reaction score
lol trust me, i would have gone with the legacy but its just easier NOT to finance... and everywhere was askin for above $10-15k for ones with more than 50k miles....

and as for the auto... i really wanted a 5speed but for the deal that i got, i honestly dont care... plus when im back in brooklyn for good, it wont be as annoying driving. i do wish i got a 5 speed tho. i love manual tranny cars... maybe this time i will do the 5/6 speed swap like i planed with my 6th gen.

and as for the SC... i didnt trade it yet because i still have yet to pick up the car, i pick it up this saturday. and the guy i am in talks with is in no rush because its still on the car and he is just parting it out slowly but still driving the car. i am still doing my research right now cuz i actually want this car do be done right the first time instead of trial and error with my 6th gen...

also it saddens me that i dont see many 7th gens with too much poke in their wheels... well at least 7th gen sedans... everyone is tuckin tires... i want just as much poke as i had on my 6th gen

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ehhhh....some of the new autos (dual clutch manuals) are nice, but 90% of modern automatics are slushboxes, and Hondas auto trans reputation leaves something to be desired......

I have to agree. And if I'm buying a car with a 4 cylinder, I gotta have some sort of fun factor since there's little power to start with. And Accords keep getting bigger...

But hey there's a market for it obviously.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
If you're swapping a manual, go with the 5 speed, the 6 speed tranny out of the TSX/RSX is gear insanely short, the only redeeming factor would be the limited slip diff and that is easily swapped into the 5 speed.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
darn u i read each one of the first seven pages to find out you got an accord lol

Back