Ok, started my led project, here are some pics

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Anyone wanna slap him? Lemon, you realize what this thread is about right? Have you tried... oh, I don't know... maybe looking at the pages where talon actually wrote everything down? :talk-punch:

Anyways, the storm paused for a while so I went out and swapped the 74's I was talking about. Well, I got good news and bad news. The bad news is that I'm still on the hunt for a better 74 for the engine temp (still can't get the same white as the 194. However, I have very very very good news about the odometer...
DSC_0558-1.jpg

Personally, I don't see a single hotspot in there... in other words, this may be the best 74 I've seen for the odometer :D

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
How come? It might look odd because I didn't bother removing the blue-ish filter. Unlike some of the clusters, mine doesn't lift up from one side (it has small tabs that keep it from moving).

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
um... i did look at the pages but its just words. i need some dam pics bro. im not gonna picture it in my head man. :naughtyrun:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cuz im used to it looking like this...

1110082314.jpg

hahahaa, not the color, the polarization.

um... i did look at the pages but its just words. i need some dam pics bro. im not gonna picture it in my head man. :naughtyrun:

sometimes you just have to deal with what you have. no ones gonna take pics and crap cuz its pretty straight forward if you just look at it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
honestly, i doubt youll get it off the first time you try to. the two clips are in the lower right and lower left of the gauge bezel, but seriously, after you get the bezel off, its cake.

Back