Painting rear taillights

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I think I'll do mine with the stained glass paint and if that doesnt suit me, then Ill strip off the paint and use the tint spray.

Icemul

Reaction score
If your not sure, either get on ebay or call a local junk yard and buy a used set of stock tail lights and try out your different kind of tints. Probably cost your an extra $30 but then you will know what it will look like. Guess you could also tint the extra set and sell them when your done to make back the money. Just a thought.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i put about 5-7 coats of VHT Nite Shades Spray Tint on my tails........just the turn and back up lights tho.

rearshot.jpg

i would deff recommend this stuff to anyone, worked awesome. just do light coats and itll come out bomb. im deff gonna use their stuff again for future applications. its like $12 a can tho, so it is a little pricey.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i got it from my local auto supply store. im sure that if yours doesnt have it, they can order it, its meant for cars, it has a picture of an Eclipse on the can with completely tinted tails.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
applied to the outside right?

What if i do the insides instead of the outside? less dull, no clear coat?

dynasty

Reaction score
isn't it illegal to have tinted reverse lens? but! do you have any pictures with the reverse OR the blinkers on? just curious of how it would turned out.

Back