Parts talk/parts review section

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I agree a members ride forum is a good idea, I have been trying to pass the idea off for awhile now over on AT, gets tire some having to dig through huge picture threads looking for your own and even weeding out dead pictures and what not..plus it gives plenty of room for updates and mod lists etc..

theaccordian

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
I agree a members ride forum is a good idea, I have been trying to pass the idea off for awhile now over on AT, gets tire some having to dig through huge picture threads looking for your own and even weeding out dead pictures and what not..plus it gives plenty of room for updates and mod lists etc..

werd.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How's about since whenever someone gets a new part/piece everyone asks how it fits/works/feels anyways...isnt that basically the same thing? If you wanna know more you can ask more?

Browntown

Reaction score
Here's a review..... ebay SRI = super duper crappy. Glue holding the filter to the base of the filter detached..... that was fun.

Browntown

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
lol ouch, ebay sri + k&n for the win

I'm going back to stock w/K&N and no resonator box..... maybe a cold air extension from the box to behind the bumper..... stealth mode.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Browntown said:
I'm going back to stock w/K&N and no resonator box..... maybe a cold air extension from the box to behind the bumper..... stealth mode.

f that,tried it already, inlet whole is just too small and piping causes more turbulence, and mkaes air travel farther. just cut your inlet whole bigger, it sucks cold air anyway. slap kn panel filter in there and call it a day.

Browntown

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
f that,tried it already, inlet whole is just too small and piping causes more turbulence, and mkaes air travel farther. just cut your inlet whole bigger, it sucks cold air anyway. slap kn panel filter in there and call it a day.

yeah, it is small..... I was gonna cut it to the diameter of the intake pipe I'd use and go that way. What do you mean by it makes the air travel farther? :confused: I figured it would be the same distance if not shorter and the air velocity would be increased...... is my theory wrong? Apparently this isn't as simple as I thought.

Back