Pitch fork in my road.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Guys :\
Okay my car is starting to creep closer and closer to the 300k mile mark. Its creeping the hell out of me. I dont know how much more life is left in engine since I drive the car in and out of hell. :lawl:

In the long run, is it better to do a 5spd swap on my existing pos? Or am I better off getting a lower mileage accord V6 and doing the 6 spd swap on that sucker?

I love the 6th gen too much :boink: Me thinks its sexay.

So I just want to have something that would be quicker, since the 4cyl autos are not even considered swift. :jae:

Opinions, questions, comments, and concerns?
I need some consultation with the board asap. :omghi2u:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
"pitch fork in the road"....... that's not even a saying. :rofl:

sorry i had to say that :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
kinda depends on the overall condition of the car... if it's your tranny going bad but everything is good, just swap out the tranny... if u are having other issues elsewhere, i'd just get another 6ga with lower miles

imaricer:)

Reaction score
ur engine is still good. just swap ur tranny and show ur engine some love. then maybe a lil snail. :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This is more of a "spork" in the road. I wouldn't spend the money swapping the trans in a car nearing that mileage, especially since it sounds like you don't trust it anymore. If you're not attached to the car, I'd sell it for what you can, then buy a 5spd if that' what you want. Or if you have the money to spend, get a V6 and swap it.

Back