Pitch fork in my road.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Well I took alot of things into consideration lately, I thought of all my possibilities right now with my car. Ulitmately I would like to find a 5spd with low miles, and they have been poping up left and right lately in Chicago.

Now heres the thing, the body on my car is pretty well dinged up. Some dents and scratches. Etc etc. There is some rust thats flaking the subframe away in the front. The body in general is effing amazing. No rust on the underside (except the front subframe).

Now my engine honestly if I fix the dizzy side camshaft seal. And the oil pan leak, it wouldnt be losing oil at all, except for the typical burning.

I will wait till spring, and take a move but untill then Im saving two piles of money for the car. 1. To get something fresh 2. 5spd swap and body work.

Oh btw the straight pipes are just an experiment lol
I have to put the cat back in anyways, I haz emissions January 3rd :p
The bolt removal sucks so I had to take off completely and when I have a day off from work so I can put it in. (thats what she said :jae:)

Last edited:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
hey bro srry to hear all this but if i was u id try and find another honda to ur liking, as far as tha test pipe, people always rag other people its just a human nature thing, and for me on my test pipe i found a way to increase back pressure and still b loud lol

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
So decided what Im going to do, because Im only going to get 2 stacks for the car. I will when spring time rolls around do a major bodywork project, drive around with bondo for a while :D lol

Paint the car silver.

Rebuild the motor and do a N/A build.

Im gonna keep the car until it will rust and break in half.

Which I will try to prevent and redo the under coating lol

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
So decided what Im going to do, because Im only going to get 2 stacks for the car. I will when spring time rolls around do a major bodywork project, drive around with bondo for a while :D lol

Paint the car silver.

Rebuild the motor and do a N/A build.

Im gonna keep the car until it will rust and break in half.

Which I will try to prevent and redo the under coating lol

sweet! take pix as it comes along.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
quick update :aznrun:

I counted the total cost of DIY painting and it would come out to about $400.

My friends dad needs practice so all I have to do is give him my car, and all the dents disappear from my car and I get freshh DEP :jae:

For the price of $free.99 :bukkake:

:hide:

kashmeister

Reaction score
If youre attached to your car, run it til it blows. then swap in a junkyard engine and trans. and repeat.

i think the thing no one has mentioned is how you got to 300k without blowing the tranny...wtf

Back