RR's '99 coupe EX-L

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

The mirrior is awesome. Where did you source it from? If it was one thing I wish our cars had it would be the temperature

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I have one of these. I need to do this

Bring everything with you to SOTB and we'll get er done

The mirrior is awesome. Where did you source it from? If it was one thing I wish our cars had it would be the temperature

This is the one I bought. It came with the adapter, and he opens up the mirrors and applies a filter to give you the LED color of your choice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181856577638?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Got the passenger door done, still have to do the rear. I swapped the insert, switch trim, & top molding/window guide. I was going to swap in the 1G CL Bose speakers thinking it woudl be a straight swap like the rears, but it would take some modification to get them to fit.

The window switch doesn't work. The connector on the 01-02 switch matched that of the 98-00 though. I did get these from the junkyard, maybe they got rained on. Or maybe I need to swap over the circuitry from the old one?

temporary_33.jpg

temporary_34.jpg

twofast4u

Reaction score

Got the passenger door done, still have to do the rear. I swapped the insert, switch trim, & top molding/window guide. I was going to swap in the 1G CL Bose speakers thinking it woudl be a straight swap like the rears, but it would take some modification to get them to fit.

The window switch doesn't work. The connector on the 01-02 switch matched that of the 98-00 though. I did get these from the junkyard, maybe they got rained on. Or maybe I need to swap over the circuitry from the old one?

temporary_33.jpg

temporary_34.jpg

If i remember correctly, the switches are the same. I'm guessing that the switch probably got damaged or something weather related.

Thanks

kn0x47

Reaction score

If the plug-in is in a different location on the back of the switch then it wont work. I had that problem a while back

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

If i remember correctly, the switches are the same. I'm guessing that the switch probably got damaged or something weather related.

Thanks

If the plug-in is in a different location on the back of the switch then it wont work. I had that problem a while back

:poop:

I'll mess with it and see if I can get them working. If not, looks like I'll be going with another color for the inserts. Red and woodgrain is no good. Or maybe get hold of some base black ones and paint them.

Varnell

Reaction score

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but I remember breaking the plastic outside of them so I could screw them together. The part changed a little from 6 to 6.5 gen, but still works.

I see you're talking about the window function. Both windows can be operated by the driver's side, but not the passenger's side. I installed it months ago and was just hoping it was a bad switch.

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score

You should be able to unscrew the controls from the bottom of the trim and swap them over

Back