S.F / Bay Area Meet

cg6boi

Reaction score
so who is all coming? even maybe's will be cool with me i just wanna make sure im not drivin out there for like just me and one other person

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I can't commit, again, because i can't drive their on my own (panic attacks, don't feel like explaining) but i want to make it out for sure. So i'm 50/50, not that it helps, lol.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Looks like the turn out is going to be like 2-3 people. Sorry but IMO its not worth the trip from sj for me, for that kinda turnout. Maybe you should plan a meet maybe a month to at least 2 weeks ahead of time, that way people can clear their schedule, ask off work etc. But then again thatll give people more time to find excuses lol.

Last edited:

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Well, I'm now gonna have a short day at work, so I should be done by 1pm at the latest. Is this still going on?

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry been out for a couple of days, been cleaning my place up, moving stuff to storage. anyways, I'm still down this coming monday. I'm going to be there from 11am, great hwy beach at the end of golden gate park. I'm going to wait till 12pm, if no one show up by then I'll leave, hopefully people will show up so l don't feel stupid. :-D Come on guys, come down and hang out.. Hope to see you all there.. For those of you that can't make it, let's have another meet next month...

Neight

Reaction score
so you will be up at the great HWY ? is it near the zoo and along the coast ?

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Neight said:
so you will be up at the great HWY ? is it near the zoo and along the coast ?

I think he might be waiting closer to the Cliffhouse restaurant, which is at the end of the beach closest to the GGB.

Actually, azn75, it might help if you specify where you're gonna be at. Like which parking lot, or in what vicinity. I'm gonna try to be there before 12, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off. I'll see if I can go into work earlier.

cg6boi

Reaction score
uh yeah i plan on comin but im not familiar with that area so ima need better clarification or im not gonna bother cause i hate bein lost

Neight

Reaction score
I'll be out in the City tommorw, what time are you guys gonna be there? I was gonna head out there with some family members. Let me know what is down.

Back