S.F / Bay Area Meet

Neight

Reaction score
hmm can we meet somewhere between sf and sj like in redwood city? there are some nice flat areas out there, that way it might be easier for ppl to come.

cg6boi

Reaction score
i'll drive to wherever....and my name is Boi but everyone calls me David (thats my middle name and seems less degrating then boi) and i came but i called Jun when i was on the bay bridge and he said that no one came....so i just drove around the SF area wif my girl...i had free calenders too for everyone! LETS DO ONE IN FEBRUARY!

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Alright, sounds like everyone is agreeing to come on next meet... let's have numbers.. anyone shoot some date(s), most likely saturday or sunday would be better..... So anyone, dates please... ideas???

Neight

Reaction score
I'd say weekends, and soon, the semester starts next wed for SJSU and I'll be busy after that, and maybe we can meet somewhere in redwood city or foster city, there are plenty of parking lots there.

DjC

Reaction score
im down for this weekend if anyone is interested. san ho, foster city, sacramento.. all fine with me

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I think the location is what is going to be most critical. Pretty much ever city is an hour away for me. So i'm in the middle, i have the least to worry about. But if you move it closer to SJ, then everyone from sacto has a longer trip. Move it north, SJ has a longer trip. So with out alot of cars, a drive over 1 hour isn't really worth it for anyone. From what it looks like SF is the best location for everyone, but if everyone doesn't go, it's not really the case.

Neight

Reaction score
so hows down to be in the city this weekend? For the SJ ppl, kets go up in a group, that way we can gaurentee ppl going up. I know there are at least 3 ppl in san jose . And a couple in sac ...or maybe it is a Nor cal thing. LOL

Back