sd2000av6's 2000 Honda Accord V6 Coupe (56k probably not a good idea) new update

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Looks sweet man, like the rims + the drop. I'm split on the 2 tone - i think it looks awesome from the side and the back, but it looks funny to me in the front. Maybe if the black extended down to the lower grill in the front or something - i dunno.

angelplus

Reaction score
Wildman said:
Looks sweet man, like the rims + the drop. I'm split on the 2 tone - i think it looks awesome from the side and the back, but it looks funny to me in the front. Maybe if the black extended down to the lower grill in the front or something - i dunno.

Yeah I get the same feeling from the front, but I love the paint job :thumbsup:

The rims are just plain secksy for that color scheme :beer:

sd2000av6

Reaction score
CG3H22T said:
Same here bud , de badge it , will look so much sexier , although it does look pretty damn sexy to me right now ;)

yeah i know i already took off the red emblems. looks a lot cleaner.

Wildman said:
I'm split on the 2 tone - i think it looks awesome from the side and the back, but it looks funny to me in the front. Maybe if the black extended down to the lower grill in the front or something - i dunno.

i personally like the front and if i make the black go lower in the front it would look funny from the side view

Spyder

Reaction score
I personally love your car and wish someone had pics of a sedan version. Simple lip pwns vader.

sd2000av6

Reaction score
Spyder said:
I personally love your car and wish someone had pics of a sedan version. Simple lip pwns vader.

i dont know i dont think the two tone would look right on a sedan.

Spyder

Reaction score
sd2000av6 said:
i dont know i dont think the two tone would look right on a sedan.
It would depend on the colors and where the line was placed. I wouldn't do it to mine cause it's a DD and I'd be pissed if I ruined that paint, but the body mods I would.

Back