sd2000av6's 2000 Honda Accord V6 Coupe (56k probably not a good idea) new update

talonted1990

Reaction score
Your car is hawt. I like the two-toned paint alot. Good luck with your future mods. I am holding a pair of TSX projectors right now and I have an extra set of headlights, maybe I will do the retro this time and not back out like I have the other 6 or 7 times I had projectors, ballast ect ect.

sd2000av6

Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
Your car is hawt. I like the two-toned paint alot. Good luck with your future mods. I am holding a pair of TSX projectors right now and I have an extra set of headlights, maybe I will do the retro this time and not back out like I have the other 6 or 7 times I had projectors, ballast ect ect.

thanks for the comments man. yeah i've been wanting to do retrofits for the longest but i dont know how and am too afraid to try myself. i need to find someone thats close enough to do it for me :)

talonted1990

Reaction score
sd2000av6 said:
thanks for the comments man. yeah i've been wanting to do retrofits for the longest but i dont know how and am too afraid to try myself. i need to find someone thats close enough to do it for me :)

If I dont do my retro myself I will send it out to customlightz.com. They seem to do great work, I've looked around their site for quite some time and every setup they do looks good. I guess with the investment I have made on parts the labor they charge is not bad to be sure it is done right.

Twobit

Reaction score
^^^ You got those gold wheels still? They're legit. I'd rock them before I rocked those silver finished ones if I were you haha

Back