Skid Plate

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Haha how much? I have access to lifts ad what not to make it easier. Unless we can do it at your place.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Plate bolted up
fepemo.jpg

And a couple pics of my car for JordanFleenor:
313matx.jpg

Great job on this man. :) +1

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Haha how much? I have access to lifts ad what not to make it easier. Unless we can do it at your place.

Idk I'd have to find out how much the aluminum would be cuz I didn't pay for the piece my dad's customer gave me, he didn't charge me anything. But we could do it in my garage one weekend. I have a low profile jack and all the tools I need and I know where everything is haha :naughty:

Great job on this man. :) +1

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it :thumbup:

I definitely need to do this!!

Yea man I'm definitely glad I did it. It has already come in handy since Saturday haha

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Ok so what are the full dimensions on this? And is your oil pan easily accessible?

I don't remember exactly how big the plate is, but I'm pretty sure it's 18" or 19"x32". And it does cover the oil pan entirely, like it's about 6" longer than where the oil drain bolt sits, so I'm going to cut a hole for access to the drain bolt when I get a chance. I was kinda busy this weekend and din't get around to it. But it bolts up pretty quick thanks to the philips-head bolts I used, it takes a few seconds with a cordless drill haha. And I never did take measurements on the placement of the exhaust cutout, but it's about 6" long and 4.5" wide. I can take better measurements over the weekend if you want... Any other questions, just ask and I'll answer best I can asap :whip_001:

Last edited:
Back