Slowrider87's 2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX (56k, sorry, will have lots of pics)

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
great car in person too :thumbsup: we're going to have three sweet *** accords in our area by next summer =] you with the H, paul with the tls swap and me with my........ plans :naughty: :deal:

slowrider87

Reaction score
the lip looks good in your sig!!
Thanks man!
i have the OEM rear, awaiting the sides to match and then its on. need a new drivers fender too. bit*h a*s drivers backing into my shi*

cant wait to see what u do with the turbo stuff :run:
me either. wish the economy wasn't so crappy and people would tip better. had to take on a second job to make money, now i have very little time to do much. did find an H to buy and rebuild. just need $200 extra dollars.

great car in person too :thumbsup: we're going to have three sweet *** accords in our area by next summer =] you with the H, paul with the tls swap and me with my........ plans :naughty: :deal:

i'm stoked... pauls takes the cake. but i'll be giving him a run for the money hopefully by next summer. unless he boosts... then i'm out.

slowrider87

Reaction score
since this is my thread we can blow it up all we want. but all i have left to say is i already said what i had to say. i don't have a legit problem with you. if youer nice to me and my boys i'm nice to you, you get smartassy or rude w/ me or them and i don't take kindly. besides, i know i'm not perfect and i blow up on stupid sh*t sometimes. so i apologize for that.

Swiftx246

Reaction score
ur cars pretty sik dude. when u install that turbo show some pics/vid links.
i wanna c it in action! :driving:

slowrider87

Reaction score
Thanks man! trust me when it comes time for turbo i'll be posting all kinds of pics. unfortunately that may not happen for a while. all about the $$$, or lack thereof

joshism

Reaction score
Dude, your lip is bent up in the middle just like my BaysonR. Also, the lines don't match up on the sides like my broken oem lip.

Back