Slowrider87's 2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX (56k, sorry, will have lots of pics)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks good, needs some wheels. And it looks like the lip kit is not painted? I'd do that first. Good job fitting the replica sides/rear though.

slowrider87

Reaction score
the sides and rear are painted, but they are rattle canned for now. honestly i'm not liking the lip kit as much because it's a replica. just isn't as clean and flush as the OEM one. the front is rattled too, but it's an absolutely horrible job because, like an idiot, i sprayed it outdoors without taking it off. i'm gonna get a new front lip though the OE style isn't doing it for me, maybe a whole new kit, if i change it all i'll go WW, then i could justify spending the money to have it painted professionally. wheels are first for me though. i'm so tired of these stockies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Fitment looks decent though, that's not an easy job. I think you'd like the replica kit more if you had them professionally painted, just me. If you keep the sides and rear and want to change up the front, a Mugen lip with filled in holes looks pretty good.

If you go with another lip kit and since you seem to have a knack for customizing, I'd look at modding the sedan WW kit to fit your coupe. Check out bil@l's car if you haven't seen it, he did the same thing. Looks sweet imo.

Narftastic

Reaction score
looks good but why would you drive your lowered car on that dirt road which looks like it has like 2 feet deep holes and whatnot lol:thinking:

slowrider87

Reaction score
Fitment looks decent though, that's not an easy job. I think you'd like the replica kit more if you had them professionally painted, just me. If you keep the sides and rear and want to change up the front, a Mugen lip with filled in holes looks pretty good.

If you go with another lip kit and since you seem to have a knack for customizing, I'd look at modding the sedan WW kit to fit your coupe. Check out bil@l's car if you haven't seen it, he did the same thing. Looks sweet imo.
not just you. i would definitely love to get it pro painted. it will also look way better with some wheels to compliment it. i will definitely look into that as far as a new front lip, i was thinking the mugen. but i'm stubborn and like that very few have the OE style front. i like that it's uniqueish. but need to get over it. thanks for the pointer dude!
looks good but why would you drive your lowered car on that dirt road which looks like it has like 2 feet deep holes and whatnot lol:thinking:
HAHA. driving on that dirt road... about that. that road is actually a little side hill that people drive their atv's and big a** offroad jeeps on by my house. in order to take the pic's (there's more i haven't posted) i spent at least 30 minutes with my car backed to the edge of the dirt, walking up and down the hill, strategically placing rocks in ruts, and filling in holes, and another 10 minutes backing up a few feet, stopping, getting out and rearranging the land as necessary so i could back up far enough to take fun pics.

you can see the road in the upper left corner of the first pic... i couldn't make it that far up. but it was a fun time to get these pics.
102_2359.jpg

102_2361.jpg

102_2360.jpg

102_2357.jpg

Last edited:
Back