Socal Sightings!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
saw a 01-02 coupe ... blue or black couldn't tell it was dark ... had retro'd headlights ... lowerd ... oem fogs ... black wheels? you were parked on valley by the tapioca express at around 8:30ish ... i dropped by to grab a green apple snow bubble on my way home from picking on my neuspeed strut bar :) ... was that you wen?

Last edited:

lwlba

Reaction score
^^lol yes that's me!

dam after a long time away from 6ga.com, when i come back i find myself getting spotted. haha awesome

DrOwZee

Reaction score
saw a ss sedan with a black mugen on bolsa and ward at the dim sum place yesterday

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
^^lol yes that's me!

dam after a long time away from 6ga.com, when i come back i find myself getting spotted. haha awesome

it must be nice lol, i haven't been spotted yet ... i'm convinced that the only way anyone is ever going to spot me is if i go to a meet :jae:

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
saw a black 01-02 v6 coupe in Valencia. some asian dude was driving and was lowered and not sure what kind of 18'' bronze rims and hyou had a carbon fiber hood.

Chorilored

Reaction score
I saw an 01-02 flat black 6thgen coupe in burbank ca. a few months ago. it had drilled slotted disks and body kit...looked fast :gride:

turbocayenne

Reaction score
I saw this Accord on the Memorial's Day at Frank G. Bonelli Park, San Dimas.

042.jpg

023.jpg

Back