SoCal!!!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
i'm coming to San Diego, anyone live there? I´ll be there with my girl from June 2-9! I'm in the airport as I type!

Last edited:

xIrvin

Reaction score
Yessir San Diego is the shieeet! Make sure you visit the beaches! And all the mexican food places lol.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
We're definitely doin the whole tourist thing and straight Chillin! Staying in Grand Palisades, Carlsbad. I know there are a few folks from there! I'm down to do something or party.

Last edited:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
How much can you get the XXR 527's for?? 17x9.75 or whatever it is. 4 lug. Sorry if i'm asking a lot of questions lol trying to get some new wheels for the best price.
Don't really know to many Socal places to get them.
What color are you looking for? I also might not have them in stock because everything from XXR are back ordered.
There's this shop I go to that does 4 wheel alignments for $40 .. do you think you can match it for me ? cuz if I go to you for tire flipping, then I might aswell get my alignment done too :p

Yah :p dude. Didn't you have feathering issues with your rear tires ? I have the same problem and dunno how to fix it ..
$40 with camber adjustment or without? I also know the workers at Wheelhouse. If they give you a "homie" hook up, I cannot match that. I also have to verify with them and if they work on your car.

xIrvin

Reaction score
They don't make polished right??
If no then I'd want chromium black or Flat black. Not gold.

lwlba

Reaction score
just saw this thread. nice john. i can use some all season tires before i leave for boston haha

MrLazie1

Reaction score
They don't make polished right??
If no then I'd want chromium black or Flat black. Not gold.
There is no polished ones. Like I said, everything is back ordered right now from XXR. So as soon as they're in, I will update everyone on the XXR I have in stock.
just saw this thread. nice john. i can use some all season tires before i leave for boston haha
LOL oh Wen. You can always contact me on Facebook. Just let me know what brand of all season tires you want. I will try my best to hook you up. :)

FranktheTank

Reaction score
Hey, first my tires are wearing a lot on the inside. Would an alignment fix this? And secondly; how much would it cost to get 3 tires? And put on?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Hey, first my tires are wearing a lot on the inside. Would an alignment fix this? And secondly; how much would it cost to get 3 tires? And put on?

What suspension are you on? Lowered a lot? Probably camber wear. If so, you can't correct it with an alignment unless you install a camber kit.

Pics of your car?

FranktheTank

Reaction score
I'm driving a 2001 Honda accord coupe ex. Right now it's on stock suspension, stock rims, and nO camber kit.

Last edited:
Back