stock shocks theory.

Millz

Reaction score
^^ mind you after getting coilovers I realized what the hell I was missing the whole time

but if you're on a low budget you really have no choice

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
accord suspension stuff really isn't that expensive...after going to s2000 stuff...jeez...accord stuff is like...CHEAP...take advantage

jdm00accord

Reaction score
do you guys know if matrix springs are any good? compared to Tein-S?
i got tenzo r springs for about $125 shipped. id trust those more than matrix. i like my tenzos, they gave a nice 2.4" drop.

LOL. I defied common logic and kept stock shocks on my 2.25" drop. They still haven't blown.

same here, my springs give a 2.4" drop, ones leaky though, but im not having any problems so far. but im either getting tokicos or function forms in the summer anyway...whatever i can afford

flash25

Reaction score
Ok i think this thread helps me a little...Im goin with ground controls in the rear and faulken in the front which will give me a 2" drop and i was just goin with the stock shocks but after reading this i guess I should invest in some new shocks...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Ok i think this thread helps me a little...Im goin with ground controls in the rear and faulken in the front which will give me a 2" drop and i was just goin with the stock shocks but after reading this i guess I should invest in some new shocks...
I'm glad it helps u but doesn't help us when u bump a 7 month old thread

truWarier02

Reaction score
I'm glad it helps u but doesn't help us when u bump a 7 month old thread

Oh well.. at least it's better than creating another "shock/spring/suspension" thread.

Anyways, flash25, you should invest in some Tokico HP/Illumina or Koni shocks (depending on the application of the Ground Controls) before you put those springs/sleeves on.

Back