taspro auto to manual (visually) swap

cg6boi

Reaction score
uhm the shift boot and razo shift knob kit that taspro sells...uhm does it rule or does it well....uhm suck. anybody have it, is it easy to install? ive wanted this done forever now. thanks guys

cg6boi

Reaction score
yeah i do speak english and why u even asked that is beyond me but anyways. i would do the whole swap but im over manuals, i hate commuting with a manual i hate driving in the city with a manual so yeah auto it stays. is it easy to install?

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
from what i hear (no personal experience) it's not to difficult.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
yeah i do speak english and why u even asked that is beyond me but anyways. i would do the whole swap but im over manuals, i hate commuting with a manual i hate driving in the city with a manual so yeah auto it stays. is it easy to install?

Because, I had trouble reading your first post. GL with your swap. I think that other members have done it with no problem....

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Its simple.. Like 2 screws. The boot either goes around the black trimmming u have or u grab ur cup holder n give it a lil yank. That pops right out. Then grab the paneling that is around the shifter n yank that out. Its all clips so its easy

Back